Thursday 16 September 2010

Thursday 16th September 2010

On holiday again today after walking the dog and going for a coffee with the Mrs
I thought lets go and see what the river looks like. I'd booked beats 6/7 when I
parked the car and looked down on the river up was very coloured and plenty of
water coming down I thought it wasn't going to be very good- How mistaken was
I, I couldn't have been more surprised I walked down beat 6 to the pool just above
the water fall and started with a Klinkhamer and had 4 Brownies very quickly they
seem to go off the Klink so I changed to a LDO and very quickly finished with 2 more
Brownies, 4 Grayling and 1 cracking Rainbow to finish off the afternoon. I only fished
for an hour and half cos I had some jobs to finish at home. A very enjoyable and
surprising afternoon considering the conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment